How to become a member of the editorial board
Welcome to cooperate scientists and researchers.
The academic pereodical "European Journal of Management Issues" has announced the vacancy class member of the editorial board.
- Availability of the degree of Doctor of Economics (preferred);
- The existence of the title of professor (preferable);
- Active research and development;
- Availability of publications in scientific journals within the international scientometric database Scopus or Web of Sciens;
- Availability of citations of articles in scientific journals, members of the international scientometric database Scopus or Web of Sciens;
- Readiness to cooperate with our magazine (reviewer or be a member of the editorial board).
The offers and CV can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org