Information For Authors
To the attention of our authors!
«European Journal of Management Issues» is an academic journal that publishes results of scientific research by experts, academics, professionals, and all those seeking scientific degrees in the development of theoretical-methodological methods in innovations management, the innovative development of the global economy, in the international innovation and scientific and technological exchange.
The Journal is included in the Ministry of Education of Ukraine’s list of professional publications, which can publish theses for national and international scientific degrees (according to Letter No. 747 of 13.07.2015).
All papers in the Bulletin are assigned a DOI identifier.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF AUTHOR MANUSCRIPTS
Editorial Board accepts original, previously unpublished scientific articles on the research results in line with the scope of our periodical.
The article should be written specifically for the publication «European Journal of Management Issues» in English, and Ukrainian by Ph.D. scholars or students with the recommendation of the Ph.D. holder in Economy.
International authors are particularly welcome!
Plagiarism is a very serious concern for us, so all materials will be checked by iThenticate.
European Journal of Management Issues: PAPER TEMPLATE FORMAT
A scientific paper is 15–30 pages of A4 format, font size – 14, Candara, spacing – 1, margins: top – 20 mm; bottom – 20 mm; left – 20 mm; right – 20 mm.
Hyphens are not used. There are «hyphens» and «dash». Please leave a space between the initials and the surname, between the words (numbers) and dash.
Tabular and graphic materials (in black and white) should have a number and a title (font size – 8, Candara, spacing – 1). The number and the title of the table (font 8, bold) are placed in the center above the table, and the number and the name of the picture (font 8, bold) are centered below the picture. The file, in which a graphic object was created (Excel), is to be sent by e-mail to the Editorial Board along with the text of the author's manuscript.
Editorial Board recommends using the following structure when writing a paper:
1. On the first page please indicate UDC classification number, if applicable.
2. The title of the article in English, and Ukrainian (below on separate lines).
3. Оn the next line is the info about the author in the English, and Ukrainian languages: name, patronymic, the surname of the author, place of work, city, country, Orcid ID.
4. Abstracts. The abstract represents the structure of the manuscript by the required elements and should include:
• Design / Method / Approach;
• Research limitations / Future research;
• Theoretical implications;
• Practical implications (if applicable);
• Social implications (if applicable);
• Originality / Value;
• Paper type (empirical / conceptual).
5. Information about performed research of the government scientific programs and funding. If the research is performed by funding from the state budget or financed by a foundation (e.g., TEMPUS), please indicate it in the last sentence of the abstract.
6. Keywords. They are given on the next line – up to 5 words in English, and Ukrainian languages. Keywords do not repeat the words of the title of the scientific article (research).
7. JEL–codes of the keywords. JEL Сlassіfіcatіon Сodes is an internationally recognized system of codes (thematic classification) to refer to the subject of publications in economics, It was designed by the Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) and is available at the website of the American Economic Association.
Each keyword needs the code according to the JEL Classification Codes, which are placed below the Keywords separated by commas in a row.
For example JEL Сlassіfіcatіon: C19, C25, K31.
8. The text of the article based on the results of research is placed after a line. The text of the article must have the following mandatory items:
1) introduction :
- problem statement in general, its connection with the latest research, important scientific and practical tasks;
- critical analysis of previous research with the citing of the opinions of authors and with the links to original sources from the list of References;
- definition of the parts of the general problem not solved previously, to which the research is devoted);
2) research question (formulation of the purpose of research or research question).
3) methods and data (application of the methods with the definition of the object and the expediency of their use in the research, the database that was used when conducting research);
4) results and discussion (presenting the main material of the research with substantiation of scientific results and their discussion and comparison);
5) conclusions (attaching estimates, proposals, hypotheses described in the article, determining the effect of the results of scientific research – social, economic, and others, scientific novelty, the description of practical significance and the use of the research results, prospects for further research in the topic of the study).
9. References. Citations are given in the APA style (American Psychological Association Style). The number of citations is not less than 30, published preferably not later than 5 years ago; 50% + of the links must have the DOI identifier or be included in Scopus or Web of Science. The preference for citations is given to English–language publications.
10. Information about the authors. Please specify additionally in the file text on a separate page. It contains:
1) In the English and Ukrainian languages: surname, name and patronymic, the title of the article, scientific degree and scientific title, position, place of work indicating the city and the country where the organization is located;
2) Contact phone number and e-mail address.
Prior to submitting the text, the authors are requested to carry out a self–test of the article:
1) Plagiarism. Ukrainian and Russian texts of the article are checked for plagiarism by the program етхт.ru, which is mandatory for passing the article on for the further review. The level of individual research is not less than 80% by the thorough testing with standard settings of the software module;
2) Scientific style of the presentation of the material;
3) Tautology – the repetition in the text;
4) The universality of the presented material (readability). The text of the article must be easily comprehended, and should not be overloaded with abbreviations, specific terminology, or such words that did not obtain international adaptation. The sentences should be simple, concise, and carry completed meaning;
5) The number of citations to the articles and research materials with assigned DOI (not less than 50%);
6) Compliance with the periodical’s requirements.
Original manuscripts, information about the authors (one-file package), and graphic object files are to be submitted to the e-mail address of the journal: european.jmi#gmail.com or ejmi#dnu.dp.ua. After the manuscript review and approval, the information about the publication cost is to be sent to the author.
All authors’ manuscripts undergo blind internal and external peer review. Manuscripts that are out of the scope of the publication or do not meet the requirements described in detail above are returned by the editorial board for reworking or rejection.
The authors are solely responsible for the content of the manuscript and the credibility of scientific information (accuracy of names, surnames, and citations). The opinions expressed in the articles may not necessarily coincide with the point of view of the editorial board.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit the papers while preparing the volumes of the periodical for publishing.
The materials submitted for publication to the Editorial Board cannot be published in other scientific publications.
We charge a processing fee for the publication in the Journal (charitable donations). After the peer review and acceptance of the manuscript for publication, the author is sent detailed information regarding the cost of the publication.
A scanned copy of the receipt for payment for the services of publications is to be sent to the Editorial Board only after acceptance for publication (the paper was checked for plagiarism and passed review).
Contact phones in Ukraine: +38 067 566 27 24;
+38 050 362 43 45 (in English);
+38 067 593 10 04 (in English).
Looking forward to our scientific collaboration
«European Journal of Management Issues».