TO THE ATTENTION OF OUR ESTEEMED AUTHORS
«European Journal of Management Issues» is a scientific periodical that publishes results of scientific research by experts, academics, professionals and all those seeking scientific degrees in the development of theoretical-methodological methods in the innovations management, in the innovative development of the global economy, in the international innovation and scientific and technological exchange.
The Bulletin is included in the Ministry of Education of Ukraine’s list of professional publications, which can publish theses for the national and international scientific degrees (according to the Letter No. 747 of 13.07.2015).
All papers in the Bulletin are assigned a DOI identifier.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF AUTHOR MANUSCRIPTS
Editorial Board accepts original, previously unpublished scientific articles on the research results in line with the scope of our periodical.
The article should be written specifically for the publication «European Journal of Management Issues» in English, in Ukrainian, in Russian by PhD scholars, or PhD students with the recommendation of PhD holder in Economy.
International authors are particularly welcome!
Plagiarism is a very serious concern for us, so all materials will be checked by iThenticate.
Scientific paper is 15–30 pages of A4 format, font size – 14, Candara, spacing – 1, margins: top – 20 mm; bottom – 20 mm; left – 20 mm; right – 20 mm.
Hyphens are not used. There are «hyphen» and «dash». Please leave a space between the initials and the surname, between the words (numbers) and dash.
Tabular and graphic materials (in black and white) should have a number and a title (font size – 8, Candara, spacing – 1). The number and the title of the table (font 8, bold) are placed in the center above the table, the number and the name of the picture (font 8, bold) is centered below the picture. The file, in which a graphic object was created (Excel), is to be sent by e–mail to the Editorial Board along with the text of the author's manuscript.
Editorial Board recommends using the following structure when writing a paper:
1. On the first page please indicate UDC classification number, if applicable.
2. The title of the article in Ukrainian, Russian and English (below on separate lines).
3. Оn the next line is the surname, name and patronymic of the author in the Ukrainian, Russian and English languages, below is the place of work, the country in the Ukrainian, Russian and English languages, then the title of the article in the Ukrainian, Russian and English languages.
4. Abstracts. After a blank line is the abstract. The abstract (up to one page of the text in each language) represents the structure of the manuscript by the required elements and should include introduction, objective, methodology, results of the study (using the words: we made, we formulated, examples were found, it was proven that, I discovered, we evaluated, the Author proposed, recommendations, suggestions, etc.), the formulation of the scientific novelty of the research, conclusions (types of effects, assessment, recommendations, suggestions, the hypothesis described in the article), description of the practical value and possibility of application of research results, prospects for further research.
5. Information about performed research of the government scientific programs and funding. If the research is performed by funding from the state budget or financed by a foundation (e.g., TEMPUS), please indicate it in the last sentence of the abstract.
6. Keywords. They are given on the next line – up to 5 words in the Ukrainian, Russian and English languages. Keywords do not repeat the words of the title of the scientific article (research).
7. JEL–codes of the key words. JEL Сlassіfіcatіon Сodes is an internationally recognized system of codes (thematic classification) to refer to the subject of publications in economics, It was designed by the Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) and is available at the web site of the American Economic Association.
Each keyword needs the code according to the JEL Classification Codes, which are placed below the Keywords separated by commas in a row.
JEL Сlassіfіcatіon: C19, C25, K31.
8. The text of the article based on the results of research is placed after a line. The text of the article must have the following mandatory items:
1) Introduction (problem statement in general, its connection with the latest research, important scientific and practical tasks, critical analysis with the links to original sources, definition of the parts of the general problem not solved previously, to which the research is devoted);
2) Statement of the problem (formulation of the purpose of writing the article on the results of the study).
3) Methods and Data of the study (application of the methods with definition of the object and the expediency of their use in the study, the database that was used when conducting research);
4) Results (presenting main material of the research with substantiation of scientific results and their discussion and comparison);
5) Conclusions (attaching estimates, proposals, hypotheses described in the article, determining the effect of the results of scientific research – social, economic, and others, scientific novelty, the description of practical significance and the use of the research results, prospects for further research in the topic of the study).
Citations are given in the continuous numbering positions. Links to the information sources in the text are given in square brackets: (item number) or (number in bibliography «comma» page number) or (number in bibliography «comma» page number «semicolon» the next number in bibliography «comma» page number) or (dash from number in bibliography to the number in bibliography) or (number in bibliography «semicolon» number in bibliography) or (number in bibliography «comma» page number dash page number).
They include literature and other information sources. The number of citations is not less than 30, published preferably not later than 5 years ago; 50% + of the links must have the DOI identifier or be included in Scopus or Web of Science. The preference in citations is given to the English–language publications.
After a line please indicate the title of the section of the publication – «Bibliographic references» and then from a new line are transliterated in Latin citations in the international style of the APA (American Psychological Association Style).
10. Information about the authors. Please specify additionally in the file text on a separate page. It contains:
1) In the Ukrainian, English and Russian languages: surname, name and patronymic, the title of the article, scientific degree and scientific title, position, place of work indicating the city and the country where the organization is located;
2) In Ukrainian and in the language of the country of the author: address to send the author’s copy of the «Bulletin»;
3) Contact phone number, e-mail address.
Prior to submitting the text, the authors are requested to carry out a self–test of the article:
1) Plagiarism. Ukrainian and Russian texts of the article are checked for plagiarism by the program етхт.ru, which is mandatory for passing the article on to further review. The level of individual research is not less than 80% by the thorough testing with standard settings of the software module;
2) Scientific style of the presentation of the material;
3) Tautology – the repetition in the text;
4) The universality of the presented material (readability). The text of the article must be easily comprehended, should not be oveloaded with abbreviations, specific terminology or such words that did not obtain international adaptation. The sentences should be simple, concise and carry completed meaning;
5) The number of citations to the articles and research materials with assigned DOI (not less than 50%);
6) Compliance with the periodical’s requirements.
Original manuscripts, information about the authors (one-file package) and graphic object files are to be sent to the e-mail address of the journal: European.email@example.com. After the manuscript reviewing and approval, the information about the publication cost is to be sent to the author.
All authors’ manuscripts undergo blind internal and external peer review. Manuscripts that are out of the scope of the publication or do not meet the requirements described in detail above are returned by the editorial board for re–working or rejected.
- The authors are solely responsible for the content of the manuscript and the credibility of scientific information (accuracy of names, surnames and citations). The opinions expressed in the articles may not necessarily coincide with the point of view of the editorial board.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit the papers while preparing the volumes of the periodical for publishing.
- The materials submitted for publication to the Editorial Board cannot be published in other scientific publications. -
- We charge a processing fee for the publication in the Bulletin (charitable donations). After the peer review and acceptance of the manuscript for publication, the author is sent detailed information regarding the cost of the publication.
Fee for publication - 50 EUR.
Scanned copy of the receipt for payment for the services of publications is to be sent to the Editorial Board only after acceptance for publication (the paper was checked for plagiarism and passed internal review).
Contact phones in Ukraine:
+38 056 373 12 16;
+38 067 566 27 24;
+38 050 362 43 45 (in English);
+38 067 593 10 04 (in English).
Looking forward to our scientific collaboration,
«European Journal of Management Issues»